Digex was established in 1992 as a Cargo Airline in Guarulhos/SP/Brazil.
In 1999 it became an aircraft maintenance company then changing its name to Digex Aircraft Maintenance as it is currently known.
The activities in the city of São José dos Campos started in 2005 and in 2008 it had its two hangars constructed.
In September 2010, the company was sold to new owners and began a process of restructuring to meet new challenges in the aircraft maintenance market.
Today, Digex works with focus on management oriented processes and ongoing training of its technicians continually striving for excellence of maintenance services.
With a team of 170 employees distributed in the form of 125 aircraft technicians, 20 technical support staff and 20 administrative personnel.
Digex strives for excellence in customer services, evidenced through more than 300 projects developed in the last five years.
• C-130 Hercules [Full ISO PDM +]
• B727-200 ["C" CHECK + AD + SCLC + SSID]
• B757-200 ["C" CHECK + AD + SCLC + SSID]
• B737-200 ["C" CHECK + AD + SCLC + SSID]
• B737-300 ["C" CHECK + AD + SCLC + SSID]
• LearJet [INSPECTION 12Y + 300/600/1200 / 2400H]
• Challenger [48M Inspection]
• Global [Full "C" Check]